These will be occasional posts of different things I find on the internet or in real life that I want to share with you ? I hope you enjoy and definitely indulge in that Creamy Cheesy Kale with Toasted Almond Crunch I have for you towards the end of this post!
ALL THE THINGS
Cutest Ornament Ever aka this Fur Boots ornament I found at Target had me completely squealing! I purchased it for an ornament exchange at a Christmas Party this weekend and I totally fell in love with it. My husband ended up “stealing” it from another innocent guest so I could have it as my own. I think I need a whole tree covered in them.
Must Try Recipe is totally this Fudgy Chocolate Pudding Cake pinterest find from SixSistersStuff.com. It was the best gooey chocolate thing I could find on the internet and it is HAPPENING for Christmas. I will report back with delicious details. Photo Credit: SixSistersStuff.com
Organizing Love for Erin Condren Planners . My stylish planner-loving friend told me about these and with so many options to personalize, you are sure to get the perfect planner for your needs! Although I am crossing my fingers for a Lily Pulitzer Planner for Christmas, this planner is certainly runner up! Photo Credit: ErinCondren.com
SO TRUE funny would have to be this incredibly accurate photo by @SITSGirls I saw posted on Facebook by my friend. Thanks for the laugh, Chari! I can’t imagine once we have kids…the list is only going to grow! Photo Credit: SITSGirls.com
This goodness definitely has something to do with that! And with all those cheesy levels of coating on each kale leaf, I will, without a doubt, be meeting my daily veggie intake. Can that make it okay? Even with 3 types of cheese?! Although on the indulgent side, I love when I can still feel great about eating my greens and scarfing them down eagerly!
- 1 large bundle of Kale (about 6-7 cups chopped)
- ½ cup broth
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¾-1 cup skim milk *see notes for details
- ¼ shredded parmesan
- ½ cup feta
- ½ cup mozzarella
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper
Toasted Almond Crunch
- ½ cup Panko
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp. butter
- In small sauce pan add 1 tablespoon butter and allow to melt on medium heat. Once melted, add minced onion, garlic and seasoning. Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant and stir in milk and cheese.
- Stir until melted and set aside or see notes for ultra-smooth creamy sauce*
- Meanwhile, add remaining tablespoon of butter to a large sauté pan and, once melted, add panko and almonds stirring frequently until golden brown (about 3 minutes on medium-low heat). Remove and set aside.
- Finally, add broth and kale to the large sauté pan and cover for about 3-5 minutes or until kale is tender and wilted and broth is gone. Stir in cheese sauce and top with almond crunch.
- Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy this final Christmas recipe before the big day????
Merry CHRISTmas to each of you! I hope you will each enjoy the True Reason for this season and I look forward to what the big 2016 will bring for each of us!