Smoky Chicken Chili steams away in the crock pot all day and gives chili day a healthy twist by incorporating turmeric, sweet potatoes, quinoa and lean chicken into your new favorite chili! Skip the chicken and keep things meatless!
Mexican Tortilla Crock Pot Soup is the perfect festive twist to soup night that simmers in the crock pot all day and keeps things light and healthy. Add chicken or keep it vegetarian with a cheese quesadilla on the side!
Chipotle Crock Pot Shredded Chicken is a delicious flavorful chicken that is cooked on low in the crockpot while soaking up the flavors of chipotle peppers, cilantro and garlic. Use this chicken for tacos, in soups, between a bun or even in a quesadilla! The options are endless!
I have actual food for you today…ya’ know, like you would expect on this here food blog! Thank you for supporting me in that brief non-food related things hiatus and letting my throw my vacation pictures at your eyeballs! It was fun but now back to my dearest food. 💕
I don’t know about you guys but meal planning is a big ole part of our life right now and that right there is my life saver! Flavorful spiced chicken that is all juicy and tender--ready for endless possibilities by dinner time!
Plain chicken has got to be some form of torture. We certainly don’t dig it. I will do a lot of things for health! No sugar, cut out soda in my life, say no to butter (😢), but plain chicken…um NO. We all draw the line somewhere.
That’s my line folks _______________________________ 🐔
When it comes time to make my chicken for the week, to add to dinners, lunches or random recipes during the week, this flavor party happened in my crock pot. Boy, are my taste buds happy about it!
Don’t let those spicy ingredients scare you though! This chicken is certainly more on the flavorful side of the spice chart and not so much the burn-your-tongue end of the spectrum. I rather keep my taste buds on my tongue, thank you.
Those fire roasted tomatoes add our juiciness to the pot with warm roasty flavors, Thai chili sauce and cherry pepper relish for some zing in there to keep things exciting and some pepper to just round all that up. 4 hours later you are gonna have some seriously yum-level smells happening in your kitchen, just like a lovely gift to your busy schedule and just ready to transform those taco shells into a flavorful masterpiece!
For creamier chicken, add Greek yogurt! Do me a favor though. Save some for a little casserole situation next week that I have for you! Simple ingredients, a little sautéing and a lot of delicious packed in a neat little square that wants to make all your dinner dreams come true 😋🙌
Happy Friday guys!! We are aiming to get the Christmas décor out this weekend so we can enjoy it all longer 🌲⛄❄ #goals
Oh hi there sweet yumminess of caramelized everything 💚💛💙
I am speaking to the food…fyi..
Hi to ya’ll too 😉
And that up there is DELISH and leftovers are calling my name in the fridge. Because they taste good on…oh, everything.
Before we talk about their all-naturally sweetened selves with like 10% effort on your part and the other 90% by that good old crock pot…A story!
Gather ‘round friends. *pushes glasses up on nose*
A couple of weekends ago we hopped in the ole sedan and headed to the hills of Tennessee to partake in some big family celebrations. Not only was Steven’s grandma turning 80 years old, but she and her hubs’ were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. Cute right?!
Steven and I had to take a second to think about the fact that two people could actually BE together that long…it is quite inspiring! We are still marriage babies (1 year almost here we come!) and seeing long time love stories like this are the best encouragement ever!
Hi Friends! WELCOME to Monday! You can decide the level of sarcasm in that phrase. Although, it does seem that the Monday woes are the worst after a wonderful holiday weekend. Raise your hand if you were hoping it wouldn't end too. Wow! that's like...EVERYONE. At least I am not alone!